The Self-Remembrance Process
One of the greatest challenges for people is knowing—or more accurately, remembering—the truth of who they really are. This is because the ego-mind is a powerful force that can hide the truth through all kinds of illusory fear-based filters.
It is the ego-mind that keeps you safe from the dangers of the world, but it does so by referring back to similar events in the past, and it creates a sense of fear within you about taking any risks at all. This is why you may have a tendency to wear metaphorical masks and costumes in order to appear in the world the way you imagine everyone wants to see you.
Over time—and this can be decades for some people—the illusions created by the ego-mind become so strong that you might completely forget the truth, and the REAL YOU fades into the background.
Reclaim the Truth!
Treat yourself to an experience called the Self-Remembrance Process, where you get to peel back the layers of all the images you have created about yourself so that you draw ever closer to the truth of who you really are. You’ll soon begin to:
- Acknowledge that you are much more than society would like you to be.
- Remember the deepest truth of your essence and begin to share that in the world.
- Shine your authentic light so that others may be inspired by you to do the same.
It takes only 30 minutes, but it might just be the most important process you ever undertake for yourself. Once you reconnect to the truth of who you really are, you won’t be able to look at the world the same any more!
The benefits of clear and unshakeable self-knowing are far too many to mention here, but here are a few to think about:
- Your level of awareness will improve, and you’ll be able to make your choices from a place of honesty and alignment.
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding of your unconscious limiting beliefs and how they have kept you from living a full and satisfying life.
- You’ll soon become very clear about your true spiritual purpose for being here, and suddenly everything in your life will begin to have meaning for you.
Try it For Yourself!
There is nothing more important than knowing the truth of who you really are. One thing you can be sure of: you are not who or what you think you are. Try the Self-Remembrance Process and find out for yourself. You’ll be amazed at the results!
Sign up for a session today, and get on the schedule right away!